Delegates prepare a District Report for presentation at the Conference. Reports review the preceding year's efforts to carry the MA message, challenges, opportunities and whatever else the members of the District feel that they want to share with the worldwide Fellowship. District reports are included in the Conference Minutes and Delegates may find it helpful to review the minutes from prior years. Reading reports from the various Districts will provide ideas about what you may want to include.
Following are some guidelines for this important facet of the Conference process:
- Be concise
- You will have time to present the entirety of your report, but please plan on no more than about about five minutes
- Email your report to the MAWS Conference Agenda Committee prior to the Conference
When submitting the report, please:
- Write your report in Microsoft Word or, if that is not possible, in a rich-text editor such as Write or Notepad. If you use a Mac, please make sure that the file is Windows compatible
- Please keep formatting to a minimum; the file will be formatted according to the Minutes standard in any case
- Please ATTACH your file to your email named with the following syntax: 2018 Conference District X Report or, in the case of a Trustee, 2018 Conference Committee (or Trustee) Report
- Please DO NOT type your report into the body of your email
- Please DO NOT send a scan of a handwritten report
- Please DO NOT send a PDF
- Please DO NOT bring the report on a sheet of paper to the Conference: It must be electronically submitted prior to the Conference
- Please email your report to the MAWS Conference Agenda Committee
Thank you in advance for following these guidelines, and thank you for all the work you have done and will be doing to make the MAWS Conference a success.
If you have any questions at all about District Reports or the submission process, feel free to email the Office Manager.