MAWS will be responsible for:
- Electing a Conference Chair person. It is suggested the Conference Chair person have at least one year clean and sober, defined as abstinence from marijuana, alcohol, and all other mind altering substances.
- Trustee transportation to and from hosting city
- Agenda 90 days prior to conference
- Trustee housing expenses, coordinating with the host district
- Working with the Host District, as necessary, to obtain Liability Insurance for the event.
- Goal is for MAWS to become fully self supporting in financial responsibility of sending their Trustees to the World Services conference (including; housing, food and transportation)
HOST DISTRICT will be responsible for:
- Transportation to and from meetings for conference members
- Information packet including ; map, hotel, restaurant, etc., to be sent to Delegates prior to conference
- Make available report gathering instruments, such as copy machines etc.
- Provide beverages for meetings and breaks during conference
- Planning of breakfast and lunch for conference members, information be sent to Delegates and Trustees prior to conference
- Obtaining Liability Insurance for the event, naming MAWS, Inc. as an Insured or Additional Insured.
HOME DISTRICT will be responsible for:
- Delegates' transportation to and from host city
- Coordination for delegate housing with host district
- Goal; for home district to become fully self supporting in the financial responsibility of sending their delegates to the conference (including; housing, food, and transportation)